Celemi Decision Base®
The Experience »
Request Information »
Celemi Decision Base® Quick FactsEnables your employees to:
- View the business as a whole
- Work consistently in line with formulated strategies
- Recognize profitable business opportunities and use resources carefully
- Use financial statements and financial ratios as planning tools
- Market share
- Return on capital employed
- Cash flow
- Cost of capital
- Pay-off from investments in markets, products and production
- EVA™ (economic value added)
- CVA™ (cash flow value added)
- NPV (net present value)
- ABC (activity based costing)
Media: Board-based business simulation
Seminar Size: 6 competing teams totaling 12-24 participants. Multiple seminars can be run simultaneously.
Time: 10 simulated years experienced in 2 to 2.5 days
Facilitation: Certified Celemi Decision Base® facilitators (or certify your trainers)
Languages: English. Standard translations currently available include: Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese (EU), Spanish (EU & Latin American), Swedish.
World wide clients: Motorola, Hewlett Packard, Wells Fargo, Kraft, Sierra Systems, Levi Strauss, U of Iowa (MBA) and Pella Corp.
"We found Celemi Decision Base® to be profoundly valuable. By experiencing the positions of senior management, our sales people gained a newfound appreciation for what our customers experience in their jobs and developed a greater ability to talk the customer's language. We required every Oracle USA sales representative to take this training. It was exceptional."