The Experience »
Request Information »
Celemi Livon™: Cultivating a Market Niche
Celemi Livon™ participants learn to make the most effective use of marketing tactics, while remaining in line with corporate strategy. It helps participants understand how a precise and consistent identity can impact sales and profits - the bottom line. Armed with this knowledge, participants can immediately apply their simulated experiences to their daily responsibilities and help formulate an action plan that addresses their company's specific needs.
Many companies around the world have used Celemi Livon™ to
- Understand how to align marketing decisions with corporate strategy and policy.
- Understand how to leverage unique attributes.
- Identify and target the right customers.
- Make the most effective investments in marketing activities.
Celemi Livon™ is designed for all employees who are expected to help sales and distribution organizations coordinate market investments and resources that promote a precise, consistent identity for the company.
It can also serve as a simple demonstration of what it means for a company to be "customer-driven." For example, some companies have used Livon™ to:
- reinforce its competitive advantages and capture greater market share.
- create alignment between franchise, branch or retail operations and central operations.
- explore how to adopt and adapt a global strategy to a local or regional market.
- strengthen identity and market niche of smaller independent companies