Business Simulations - The Celemi Approach
Why Business Simulations?
Business Simulations allow adults to learn effectively by doing, becoming life long learners. Adult learners prefer the learn by doing approach. Adult learners respond better in active learning rather than passive learning situations.
Learning outcomes may include:
- key messages during organizational change
- framing business strategy
- identify business drivers and preferred clients
- creating common vision toward company objectives
- enabling the growth potential of people
- understanding recruitment, development and retention of personnel
- financial acumen using common business terminology
- understanding of the intangible assets of the company
Business Simulations allow participants to practice new skills
and develop new knowledge in a safe, controlled, interactive,
realistic and experiential environment. Training simulations
are facilitator led and are interactive. Leading towards active
learning and team bonding. Simulations provide understanding
of different roles within a department, office or company.
Participants learn and understand appropriate responsibility and accountability in their role. Client companies become learning organizations.
Business Simulations or Business Games enable your company
to develop a performance oriented culture
Business Simulations provide common jargon or verbiage within a company
Business simulations can be web based activities or facilitated