The Experience »
Request Information »
Celemi Tango: Building Business Solutions
Immediately following Tango, participants can use their knowledge, skills and language to take full advantage of their own company's intangible assets, and can begin to apply their simulated experiences to their own workplace situations.
Company leaders, managers and others will benefit from this opportunity to test and develop their planning and implementation skills under conditions that reflect their real work environment. Celemi Tango is also an ideal testing ground for business leaders looking to try different strategies and monitor their outcomes before implementing changes to their operations.
Celemi Tango helps businesses
- measure and account for intangible assets in a balance sheet
- relate profitability to investments in employee competence and customer loyalty
- compete for and retain key customers and key personnel
- manage the costs and rewards of building image and reputation
- work as a team to refine strategies as the market evolves
"Celemi Tango™ is having a major impact on attrition in a short time. On-time performance appraisal and salary action figures are improving. Managers are now more cognizant of who they need to develop and promote, and they understand the impact of losing people through attrition."
"During the seminar I spent all night stressing and worrying about how I could keep my simulated staff…from being headhunted - then I realised I had never spent five minutes worrying about my real people. I'm going home and writing a retention plan."
Celemi Tango enables companies to fully explore intangible asset growth strategies under conditions that reflect a knowledge organization' real work environment. The Tango experience is scalable and relevant for a variety of organizations - from multinational consultancies to budding entrepreneurial ventures.
Many companies around the world have used Celemi Tango™ to
- Instill a big-picture understanding of how a knowledge organization operates.
- Introduce, monitor or measure the intangible assets of a company.
- Create dialogue and a common frame of reference between the 'experts' and 'administrators' in an organization.
- Frame an organization's business strategy and define its preferred type of clients.
- Build skills among supervisors and human resources teams on recruiting, managing, developing and retaining key personnel.
- Identify key business drivers and gauge their relative importance on short- and long-term success.
- Teach students at business schools and corporate universities about the strategy, assets and competencies of a knowledge organization.