About Celemi - Why Business Simulations
Why Business Simulations? »
If you want to BUILD a culture where employees are Passionate
about their work - YOU need the Right Tools! Whether it's:
- controlling costs
- closing more sales
- improving quality
Adult learners prefer to learn by doing. Adult learners respond better in active learning rather than passive learning situations. Business Simulations participants are learning by doing.
- Business simulations allow adults to learn effectively. Participants become life long learners.
- Business simulations or business games enable your company to develop a performance oriented culture.
- Business simulations allow participants to practice new skills and develop new knowledge in a safe, controlled, interactive, realistic and experiential environment.
- Business simulations can be web based activities or facilitated group activities
- Business Simulations provide common jargon or verbiage within a company.
Our simulations are facilitator led and interactive. This leads to active learning and team bonding. Simulations provide understanding of different roles within a department, office or company.
Learning outcomes may include but are not limited to:
- A common vision toward company goals and culture
- Key messages at times of organizational change
- Financial acumen using common business terminology including stakeholder value, cash flow, return on assets (ROA), Return on Equity (ROE), EBIDA, Profitability, operating costs, margin, Capacity Utilization, Cost of Capital, Risk Management etc.
- Measurement and understanding of the intangible assets of the company
- Understanding strategic recruitment, development and retention of key personnel
- Utilization of the growth potential of people and team chemistry
- Identifying key business drivers
- Framing a business strategy
- Identifying preferred clients
- Learning the strategies, assets and competencies of an organization.
Our learning strategy emphasizes competency based, application focused design and action learning concepts. Interactive business games or simulations enable your company to become a leader in business performance resulting in better retention and recruitment.
Participants learn and understand appropriate responsibility and accountability in their role. Client companies become learning organizations.